Smith Pipeline Inc. periodically has subcontract opportunities for projects. The following our list of upcoming opportunities:
- Smith Pipeline Inc. is hereby soliciting for subcontractors in the following trades:
- Horizontal Boring, Directional Drilling & Gravity Sewer Installation
- Pump Station Installation
- Material Suppliers
- Pipe & Fittings
- Precast Concrete Structures
- Erosion Control Materials
The following are the line items that we are considering for subcontract opportunities:
- 4 Acres Clearing & Grubbing (ROW)
- 2 Each Pump Station Complete- Includes all components
- 370 LF 12” & 16” Jack & Bore Casing (Includes Railroad Bore)
- 730 LF 6” HDPE Directional Drill (Includes Fusion on pipe)
- 2264 LF 8” Gravity Sewer & Concrete Precast Structures
- 500 CY Rock Excavation (As Required- Quantity unknown)
The following are supplies that we intend to purchase for this project:
- Ductile Iron Pipe, HDPE Fusion Pipe & Fittings
- Concrete Manholes and Precast Structures
- Erosion Control (Silt Fence, Grass Seed, Erosion matting, etc.)
- Gravel (57 Stone, Rip Rap, & Crusher Run)
- Concrete (Utilized for blocking)
This project requires compliance with EEO, E-Verify, Davis Bacon Certified Payroll- Flowery Branch Wage Rates, W-9, Certificate of Insurance, and OSHA Safety Program compliance.
Project will begin between February till March 2015 and will require strict compliance in meeting project timelines. Depending on each trade there will be different start and completion dates.
We are strongly encouraging DBE, MBE, or WBE’s participation for this project.
Please contact the office at 770.964.0503 or send an email to email@example.com for more information regarding this project.